Thursday 31 July 2008

Birthday Wishes



A while ago I was talking to someone at work - we all receive cards on our birthdays which have been signed by all in the office. Anyway, he is charged with buying the birthday cards and is forever taking flack about the type of cards he buys, so he tentatively suggested that they buy some from me. Well I've finally got round to starting to do some samples to take into the office & thought I'd start with a 'joy fold' card I found on Splitcoast stampers. I've taken pictures of the card both open & closed so you can see it properly (although with bad light they're not my best photos.

Hope you like - all comments greatfully received.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love it!! So pretty and soft. I like the lines on the paper. Did it come that way?

Rosette said...

Lovely cards hun.. I'm sure they will like them! You're lucky to own magnolia stamps.. they're lovely aren't they? I also like Penny black, Sarah Kay and Cuddly buddly (and those of the cute mouses, can't remember their name :) ) but none of these are to be found on this little , sunny island of ours! But my brother is going to get me some cuddly buddly ones from UK this week.. so am really excited!! :)

Jami said...

So pretty! I love your card.