Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter!



I made this card today - yes I know it should have been done before today, but I was being a bit slow. It's for my friendship swap buddy on the Docrafts website (better late than never). I'm a bit behind as I got invited to a children's party yesterday & spent the entire morning making the most fabulous card - then I forgot to take a picture of it to put on here!!!!

I got a fabulous bargain on Friday as well - 30 wooden letters for £1!!! (so I bought 2), they colour very easily, and you only need to use one at the beginning of words, for anyone local to me they are at Buyology on Western Approach - they also had some other wonderful stuff, but I was supposed to be buying a present for someone else so had to restrain myself (that and lack of any serious funds).

To all who are interested, I had my interview on Wednesday and I think it went okay - it's always difficult to tell and I don't want to get my hopes up, but I would really love the job, it sounds right up my street - so if you could all just say your prayers for me on this one?

Geoff is going back to work on Tuesday as the Doctor has changed his blood pressure tablets to ones that don't make him sick, dizzy, headachy and not sleep (nice side effects huh?!).

Hopefully I will get round to everyone's blogs tomorrow & leave some comments - thanks for visiting and I'll try and update slightly more often.

11 comments:

Jami said...

That is SOOOOO cute! Great job

Wendy said...

cute card! Best of luck on getting the job.

Heather said...

Hope you get the job.

I love the bunny climbing into the carriage- adorable!

Rosie said...

Love that card Rachel... the bunny's tail!! Glad to see you're actively crafting hunni... just the job, now and then you'll be back to 'normal' again - whatever that is!!
Take acre - hugs

Liz said...

I love this card, it's so pretty and that bunny's got a great butt! :D

Liz x

Melissia said...

Too CUTE!

simplyfairies said...

Tee hee!! This made me smile ickle bunnies taily!!! luv it...

well good luck on the jobby front, keep me fingers crossed....


Hope ya hubby is feeling better soon, mine take two lots of blood pressure tabs he hates them...

Elisabeth said...

LOL! So cute! I love the bunny!

My Paper World said...

Such a cute card! and the embossing is fab!

MelissaS said...

I love the bunny bum! Too cute :)

My thoughts are with you on the job front. Best to you,

Melissa (SBS12)

Ruby Claire said...

WOW what a bargain! :)
LOVE the card too!
xx